23/09/2026
FLOW IN THE FOREST 2026 — UPDATE NUMBER 3
We’ve had a small but positive update from the loss adjuster handling our insurance claim.
They are currently preparing the statement for our claim and have requested a few additional pieces of information from us. They have advised that we should hear something further by the end of next week.
At the moment, we have more ticket holders requesting refunds than we have funds available to process those refunds.
This means that, unfortunately, we are not currently in a position to begin the refund process. We feel it would be unfair to process refunds for some people while being unable to do the same for others, so we are waiting for the insurance process to progress before beginning refunds.
2027 tickets
Later this evening, those of you who have kindly chosen to roll your 2026 ticket over to Flow in the Forest 2027 will begin receiving your new 2027 tickets.
We genuinely cannot express enough how much your support means to us.
From everyone working on Flow in the Forest, thank you. Your decision to carry your ticket forward has given us a huge amount of encouragement while we work through what has been an incredibly difficult period for the event.
What happens next?
Based on the latest information we’ve received, we are asking everyone for a little more patience and understanding while we navigate a process that is new to everyone involved in running the event.
We will update you through our various communication channels as soon as we have a substantial update.
If we still haven’t received a further decision or meaningful update by the end of next week, we will let you know that we haven’t heard anything further and will provide an update on our plan to follow up on the claim again the following Monday.
We don’t want people left wondering whether anything is happening behind the scenes - even when there isn’t new information to share, we’ll do our best to keep you informed.
❤️ We’re sorry this is taking so long
We can only apologise for the amount of time this process is taking.
We began the insurance process before making our original announcement that we had to cancel this year’s event, and at that point we had hoped we would have progressed considerably further by now. Unfortunately, this next stage isn’t something we can control.
We have worked as quickly as we can to compile and provide the additional information requested by the loss adjuster, and we are now waiting for the process to move forward.
Like all of you, we desperately want this concluded so that we can establish exactly where we stand, deal with the outstanding matters from 2026 and, with certainty, draw a line underneath this year’s event.
Looking towards 2027
There is already a backlog of people who have contacted us about getting involved with Flow in the Forest 2027 - including volunteers, performers and stallholders.
While we await the outcome of the insurance process, we’ll also be working on updating the website over the coming week or so, ready for the next stage.
We know this has been frustrating, and we are incredibly grateful to everyone who has continued to be patient and supportive.
Thank you for bearing with us.
From all of us at Flow in the Forest ❤️